Alumni & Friends
For AlumniThe Lee Business School Alumni Chapter is the largest chapter at UNLV. The chapter is led by dedicated alumni who volunteer their time to help you stay connected with the university.
Our goal is to be your main resource for chapter-based alumni news and happenings and to provide a forum to give us feedback on how we can improve our service. Reaching our goals is solely dependent on your involvement, so please join the Lee Business School Alumni Chapter group on LinkedIn.
Join or RenewIf you are a current member, thank you for your support, and we hope you enjoy what we have to offer. If you are not a member, we encourage you to get involved, become a member, and connect with other successful alumni.
When you join the UNLV Alumni Association, choose business as your affiliation to automatically become a member of the Lee Business School Alumni Chapter. Together, we look forward to shaping the chapter into the biggest and most active at UNLV.
Staying ConnectedHere are some ways we're reaching out to Lee Business alumni to stay connected:
Get InvolvedHere are a few ways you can engage with the business school and UNLV:
- Rebel Business Network - networking with fellow alumni to make meaningful professional connections
Mentoring Program – pairs Lee Business students with business
executives for a one-day shadow experience.
Director of Development
Recent School News
- UNLV Student Groups Named Finalists in Governor's Cup Business Plan Competition
- LBS to Honor Departmental Alumni of the Year
- 2014 LBS Course Syllabi Available Online
- Skyworks Aerial Systems Takes Top Prize in 2014 Southern Nevada Business Plan Competition
- Southern Nevada Business Plan Competition to Announce Winner April 4
- Lee Business School Maintains AACSB Accreditation in Business, Accounting
- Lee Business School Hosts First Career Fair April 10
- Architect Bill Smith to Give Insights into 'Creating CityCenter'