The Undergraduate Advising office provides guidance for all undergraduate students in the Lee Business School. Academic advisors are available Monday through Friday to provide a number of services including...comprehensive information on our degree programs, assistance in developing a personal academic plan, help preparing a class schedule, and a host of services to make your educational experience at UNLV a positive one.
Our knowledgeable staff is committed to assisting all students in navigating the degree programs in the Lee Business School as well as university processes. We assist with distribution and completion of campus forms, and make referrals to other offices and services on campus. Advising maintains an updated student file containing each student's academic record, which is available for student review any time during your college career.
The Lee Business School has about 400 graduate students pursuing master's degrees in five program areas.
Prospective graduate students should visit departmental webpages for additional graduate program information and instructions on applying to particular programs. Specific questions should be directed to the respective department's graduate coordinators. Please contact the department and/or the graduate affairs coordinator for further assistance.
Recent School News
- LBS and Undergraduate Advising Office Host Welcome to the Major 2014
- UNLV Economics Grad First in Family to Earn Graduate Degree
- Lied Institute, State Department of Business and Industry to Host Nevada Housing Forum Sept. 22
- LBS Students Win Big at American Marketing Association International Collegiate Conference
- EMBA Program Welcomes Largest Cohort
- LBS International Ambassadors Set to Study in London This Summer
- Edward Coulson Named Director of Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies
- Lee Business School Announces 2013 Faculty Award Winners