Welcome to the Department of Accounting in the Lee Business School at UNLV. The accounting discipline has undergone massive changes in the last few years, becoming both broader and more complex. Accountants are trusted, objective professionals who provide information for decision making and serve as business advisers. Many accountants end up in top executive positions because of their background, integrity, and skills developed through education and professional experience. UNLV offers both an undergraduate accounting major and a Masters Degree in accounting. I invite you to follow the links in this web site for additional information. Thank you for visiting us.
Recent School News
- Spring 2013 Department of Accounting Newsletter
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations
- Bloomberg Businessweek Ranks Lee Business School 72nd for Part-Time MBA Program
- CBER to Host Southern Nevada Economic Outlook Conference Dec. 16
- Lee Business School Names 2013 Alumna of the Year
- Marrocco Southern Nevada Business Plan Competition Accepting Applications
- What's in a Name?
- Global Entrepreneurship Experience Team Takes Contender Title