Welcome to the Department of Accounting in the Lee Business School at UNLV. The accounting discipline has undergone massive changes in the last few years, becoming both broader and more complex. Accountants are trusted, objective professionals who provide information for decision making and serve as business advisers. Many accountants end up in top executive positions because of their background, integrity, and skills developed through education and professional experience. UNLV offers both an undergraduate accounting major and a Masters Degree in accounting. I invite you to follow the links in this web site for additional information. Thank you for visiting us.
Recent School News
- Spring 2013 Department of Accounting Newsletter
- LBS to Host Reception for International Finance Champions
- First Assessment Meeting a 'Success'
- First Cohort of Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students to Graduate
- UNLV Marketing Chapter Wins Big at International Collegiate Conference
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations
- Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students Take Third Place in Governor's Cup
- LBS Student Among Six to Receive Scholarships to UNLV Singapore