Real Estate Major
Today's real estate professional must have a strong understanding of how the business world operates along with specialized skills in real estate valuation, development, financing and investment, and feasibility. The goal of the undergraduate program in Real Estate is to provide an environment in which students will be well trained in all aspects of the real estate industry. The Real Estate curriculum allows students to concentrate their studies on real estate development or finance and investments.
Career opportunities in Real Estate include: residential and commercial development, residential and commercial brokerage, mortgage banking, institutional real restate, real estate finance and investment
Typical employers are: development companies, banks, brokerage companies, financing and investment service consulting.
Economics Undergraduate Program
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Real Estate
- Minor in Economics
- Minor in Real Estate
- Tutoring Services
- Economics Club
Economics Graduate Program
- Master of Arts
- Dual M.S. Mathematics and M.A. Economics
- What Do Our Graduates Do?
- Admission Requirements
- Program Requirements
- Financial Aid
- Course Offerings
Related Economics Links
Recent School News
- Lied Institute to Host Housing Market Forum June 20
- International Ambassadors Set to Study in London This Summer
- CBER to Host Midyear Economic Conference
- LBS Alumni Chapter to Host Taking Care of Business Golf Tournament
- LBS Students Win International Finance Competition, Compete in Global Final
- First Assessment Meeting a 'Success'
- First Cohort of Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students Graduated
- UNLV Marketing Chapter Wins Big at International Collegiate Conference