The Executive MBA program is designed for experienced professionals who want to compete for top management positions by acquiring an integrated understanding of business and the strategic perspective necessary to lead.
Classes begin in June each year and are generally every other Friday and Saturday. Taught by accomplished faculty, small cohorts of students complete a rigorous and relevant curriculum in just 18 months by immersing themselves in a highly interactive experience that culminates with an international seminar where students witness global business first-hand.
Our senior class, Cohort 12, form a diverse group of individuals from all areas of business. Cohort 13, our largest group to date, began class this past summer. Our students and alumni are people with great stories who have risen to significant positions throughout the Las Vegas valley and continue to participate in the program through the EMBA Alumni Association. Many alumni, along with other prominent members of the community, serve as guest speakers in the program, providing students with their insights and offering the opportunity to network with some of Las Vegas' leading business people.
At $44,000 (which includes course materials, breakfast and lunch on class days, parking permit fees, graduation fees and the international seminar) the program is an exceptionally good value. Financial aid is available for qualified individuals. If you have an undergraduate degree and a record of five or more years of work experience at increasingly higher levels of decision-making, we'd love to speak with you. The Application and Admissions process is easy and the decision will change your life. Request more information or call us at 702-895-2628
Nikkole McCartin, MBA
Director of EMBA
Room: BEH 214
Executive MBA Related Links
- Application and Admissions
- Important Dates
- Meet Cohort 13
- Meet Cohort 12
- International Seminar
- Guest Speakers
- Financial Aid
- EMBA Directory
- EMBA Google Site
- MBA Programs
Recent School News
- LBS and Undergraduate Advising Office Host Welcome to the Major 2014
- UNLV Economics Grad First in Family to Earn Graduate Degree
- Lied Institute, State Department of Business and Industry to Host Nevada Housing Forum Sept. 22
- LBS Students Win Big at American Marketing Association International Collegiate Conference
- EMBAs in the Making - Chris Sweeney
- Alum to Alum: Rebecca Metty-Burns
- Faculty Spotlight: G. Stoney Alder, Ph.D.
- EMBA Program Welcomes Largest Cohort