Welcome to the UNLV Department of Finance. The Department of Finance offers a major in finance, as well as a minor in finance. The Finance discipline can be classified into three areas: corporate finance, investments, and finance markets and institutions. This business field is for students who want to understand the financial implications inherent in virtually any business decision. We prepare our students in the finance major for successful careers in corporate management, depository institutions, investment management, and financial services. The finance faculty have a diverse range of professional and research interests to enrich the student's classroom experience. Please refer to individual faculty web links for specific information.
Recent School News
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations
- Bloomberg Businessweek Ranks Lee Business School 72nd for Part-Time MBA Program
- CBER to Host Southern Nevada Economic Outlook Conference Dec. 16
- Lee Business School Names 2013 Alumna of the Year
- Marrocco Southern Nevada Business Plan Competition Accepting Applications
- What's in a Name?
- Global Entrepreneurship Experience Team Takes Contender Title
- Lee Business School Student Wins Local Undergraduate Entrepreneur Competition