Welcome to the UNLV Department of Finance. The Department of Finance offers a major in finance, as well as a minor in finance. The Finance discipline can be classified into three areas: corporate finance, investments, and finance markets and institutions. This business field is for students who want to understand the financial implications inherent in virtually any business decision. We prepare our students in the finance major for successful careers in corporate management, depository institutions, investment management, and financial services. The finance faculty have a diverse range of professional and research interests to enrich the student's classroom experience. Please refer to individual faculty web links for specific information.
Recent School News
- Lied Institute to Host Housing Market Forum June 20
- International Ambassadors Set to Study in London This Summer
- CBER to Host Midyear Economic Conference
- LBS Alumni Chapter to Host Taking Care of Business Golf Tournament
- LBS Students Win International Finance Competition, Compete in Global Final
- First Assessment Meeting a 'Success'
- First Cohort of Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students Graduated
- UNLV Marketing Chapter Wins Big at International Collegiate Conference