Global Entrepreneurship Experience
The Global Entrepreneurship Experience attracts creative, high-achieving students to the UNLV Lee Business School to study entrepreneurship on a global scale. Through an engaging curriculum that combines immersive learning and leadership development, students gain experience crafting unique business models to bring new products and services to world markets.
The GEE program stimulates creativity and innovation, emphasizes strategic thinking, and promotes leadership and team-building. This signature series is a complementary curriculum that gives students from any major the tools to become entrepreneurial in their chosen profession.
Recent School News
- LBS to Host Reception for International Finance Champions
- First Assessment Meeting a 'Success'
- First Cohort of Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students to Graduate
- UNLV Marketing Chapter Wins Big at International Collegiate Conference
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations
- Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students Take Third Place in Governor's Cup
- LBS Student Among Six to Receive Scholarships to UNLV Singapore
- Lee Business School Honored Departmental Alumni of the Year