Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies
The Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies was established in 1989 by the Lee Business School at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas to foster excellence in real estate education and research. The institute was endowed in 1991 through a generous gift and a challenge grant from the Ernest F. Lied Foundation Trust.
In recent years, Southern Nevada has had the hottest and the hardest-hit residential and commercial real estate markets, creating a natural experiment for the study of business/economic practices and public-policy issues. The Lied Institute, in effective partnership with business and community leaders, strives to improve real estate business and effective public-policy practices in Southern Nevada.
Related Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies Links
- About the Institute
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Real Estate
- Minor in Real Estate
- Student Outreach
- Community Outreach
- Research and Analsysis
- Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies Directory
Recent School News
- LBS to Host Reception for International Finance Champions
- First Assessment Meeting a 'Success'
- First Cohort of Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students to Graduate
- UNLV Marketing Chapter Wins Big at International Collegiate Conference
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations
- Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students Take Third Place in Governor's Cup
- LBS Student Among Six to Receive Scholarships to UNLV Singapore
- Lee Business School Honored Departmental Alumni of the Year