Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies
The Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies was established in 1989 by the Lee Business School at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas to foster excellence in real estate education and research. The institute was endowed in 1991 through a generous gift and a challenge grant from the Ernest F. Lied Foundation Trust.
In recent years, Southern Nevada has had the hottest and the hardest-hit residential and commercial real estate markets, creating a natural experiment for the study of business/economic practices and public-policy issues. The Lied Institute, in effective partnership with business and community leaders, strives to improve real estate business and effective public-policy practices in Southern Nevada.
Related Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies Links
- About the Institute
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Real Estate
- Minor in Real Estate
- Student Outreach
- Community Outreach
- Research and Analsysis
- Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies Directory
Recent School News
- Lied Institute, State Department of Business and Industry to Host Nevada Housing Forum Dec. 5
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations
- Bloomberg Businessweek Ranks Lee Business School 72nd for Part-Time MBA Program
- CBER to Host Southern Nevada Economic Outlook Conference Dec. 16
- Lee Business School Names 2013 Alumna of the Year
- Marrocco Southern Nevada Business Plan Competition Accepting Applications
- What's in a Name?
- Global Entrepreneurship Experience Team Takes Contender Title