Since 1968, the UNLV MBA Programs offer a rich variety of opportunities for anyone interested in the demanding world of business. Technology has changed the structure of how people communicate and interact, and the business world is no different. The MBA Programs provide our students with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the fast-paced, always changing world of business through innovative and dynamic programs and courses. The faculty and staff at UNLV are very proud to be your partners in building a successful career.
Lee Business School offers a part-time evening MBA program. The program is designed to provide a breadth of management and business skills, knowledge and tools to become visionary and creative leaders. Students have opportunity for specialization and in-depth focus on cutting edge issues through dual degree programs.
We invite you to become a part of our challenging and inspiring program while augmenting your investment in yourself and your future. We encourage you to further explore the opportunies our program can provide by following the links on this web site for further information.
Recent School News
- LBS Students Win Big at American Marketing Association International Collegiate Conference
- EMBA Program Welcomes Largest Cohort
- LBS International Ambassadors Set to Study in London This Summer
- Edward Coulson Named Director of Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies
- Lee Business School Announces 2013 Faculty Award Winners
- UNLV Teams Take Third Place in Governor's Cup Competition
- UNLV Student Groups Named Finalists in Governor's Cup Business Plan Competition
- LBS Honors Departmental Alumni of the Year