Management, Entrepreneurship & Technology
The mission of the Department of Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology is to create and disseminate knowledge that can be used by our students, scholars in our disciplines, and practitioners in all types of organizations to enrich people's lives and to benefit our community, state, and nation. Our faculty is dedicated to providing undergraduate and graduate students with a high quality and rigorous education and to publishing innovative and cutting edge research in leading peer-reviewed journals.
Recent School News
- MIS Graduate Summer Courses Available
- LBS Alumni Chapter to Host Taking Care of Business Golf Tournament
- LBS Students Win International Finance Competition, Compete in Global Final
- First Assessment Meeting a 'Success'
- First Cohort of Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students to Graduate
- UNLV Marketing Chapter Wins Big at International Collegiate Conference
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations
- Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students Take Third Place in Governor's Cup