Management, Entrepreneurship & Technology
The mission of the Department of Management, Entrepreneurship and Technology is to create and disseminate knowledge that can be used by our students, scholars in our disciplines, and practitioners in all types of organizations to enrich people's lives and to benefit our community, state, and nation. Our faculty is dedicated to providing undergraduate and graduate students with a high quality and rigorous education and to publishing innovative and cutting edge research in leading peer-reviewed journals.
Recent School News
- MIS Graduate Summer Courses Available
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations
- Bloomberg Businessweek Ranks Lee Business School 72nd for Part-Time MBA Program
- CBER to Host Southern Nevada Economic Outlook Conference Dec. 16
- Lee Business School Names 2013 Alumna of the Year
- Marrocco Southern Nevada Business Plan Competition Accepting Applications
- What's in a Name?
- Global Entrepreneurship Experience Team Takes Contender Title