The checklist below has been designed to assist prospective students through the admission process. If you have any questions please contact the department directly at (702) 895-1762 or email@example.com
- Undergraduate degree completed at time of enrollment in the Master of Science program (successful applicants typically have at least a GPA 3.0 on a four-point scale or equivalent)
- GMAT or GRE score (successful applicants typically have a score of 550 or higher on the GMAT or a score of 1050 or equivalent score on the GRE). The combined portfolio of test score, undergraduate GPA, and other materials will be considered to make an admission recommendation.
- Online Application to the Graduate College at UNLV
- Official transcript of all tertiary (university)-level education
- Two letters of recommendation uploaded to the application system or submitted in sealed envelopes (letters may be from professional and academic references)
- International students from a country where English is not the native language and who did not receive a degree from a university where English is the language of the institution need to submit a TOEFL score (minimum score of 550 for the paper-based test, 213 for the computerized test, or 80 for the interned-based test).
Send to the UNLV Graduate College, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Box 451017, Las Vegas, NV 89154-1017
- Complete an online application with the Graduate College
- Upload unofficial transcripts of all teritiary/university level education
- Provide your test scores online: GMAT or GRE; TOEFL (for international applicants)
- Enter contact information of two individuals who will upload letters of recommendation to the application system
- Applications evaluation will commence based on online materials uploaded, however, the following items also need to be mailed to the Graduate College on paper for verification:
- Official transcripts of all tertiary/university level education (note for international students: an external evaluation of the transcript by an evaluation agency is not required.
- International students: Official TOEFL test scores
- Applications have to be received by the Graduate College by the following deadlines:
- Fall admission: August 1 (domestic applicants) and May 1 (international applicants)
- Spring admission: November 15 (Domestic applicants) and October 1 (international applicants)
Send to Management, Entrepreneurship, and Technology, 4505 S. Maryland Parkway Box 456009, Las Vegas NV, USA, 89154-6009
- The Management, Entrepreneurship, and Technology department will have access to all materials uploaded online and will base the application evaluation on the online materials. However, the following material also needs to be mailed to the Management, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Department.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores
- Only if an unofficial transcript(s) was not uploaded to the system, unofficial transcripts of all tertiary/university level education must be mailed to the Management, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Department
- Only if recommendations will not be submitted via the online application system, two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes must be mailed to the Management, Entrepreneurship, and Technology Department
Applicants to Dual Degree Programs
- Applicants to the MBA / MS MIS dual degree program should follow the instructions for the MS MIS application and, in addition, follow the instructions of the MBA program. For instructions on the MBA portion of the application click here.
- Applicants to the MS HOA / MS MIS dual degree program should follow the instructions for the MS MIS application and, in addition, follow the application instructions of the Hotel Administration program in the William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration. For instructions on the HOA portion of the application click here.
- Some deadlines are earlier for applicants to the dual degree programs:
- MBA / MS MIS: June 1 and November 15 (domestic applicants)
- MS HOA / MS MIS: October 1 and May 1 (domestic)
Management, Entrepreneurship & Technology Undergraduate Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Management Minor
- Managment Information Systems Minor
Management Information Systems Graduate Program
- Master of Science
- Dual MBA/MS MIS
- Dual MS HOA/MS MIS
- Graduate Certificate in Management Information Systems
- MIS Careers
- Course Descriptions
- Program Tracks
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Information for Current Students
Related Management, Entrepreneurship & Technology Links
Recent School News
- MIS Graduate Summer Courses Available
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations
- Bloomberg Businessweek Ranks Lee Business School 72nd for Part-Time MBA Program
- CBER to Host Southern Nevada Economic Outlook Conference Dec. 16
- Lee Business School Names 2013 Alumna of the Year
- Marrocco Southern Nevada Business Plan Competition Accepting Applications
- What's in a Name?
- Global Entrepreneurship Experience Team Takes Contender Title