Marketing & International Business
Welcome to the Department of Marketing & International Business at UNLV. Marketing is a crucial component of every organization. At the core of marketing is the consumer; as such, the field revolves around identifying consumers, gauging their interest, and satisfying their needs. A major in marketing opens the door to career opportunities in a myriad of places: from advertising and retailing to market research and public relations. With the advent of internet advertising and the rise of social media, combining traditional marketing concepts with fresh paradigms makes for an enriching and dynamic field of study.
Recent School News
- Lied Institute to Host Housing Market Forum June 20
- International Ambassadors Set to Study in London This Summer
- CBER to Host Midyear Economic Conference
- LBS Alumni Chapter to Host Taking Care of Business Golf Tournament
- LBS Students Win International Finance Competition, Compete in Global Final
- First Assessment Meeting a 'Success'
- First Cohort of Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students Graduated
- UNLV Marketing Chapter Wins Big at International Collegiate Conference