LBS Professional, Classified Staff Members Lauded
Two Lee Business School staff members won top staff awards for their service to the school and its students, Dean Paul Jarley announced May 11.
Dana Angioni, academic advisor/professional development coordinator in the Undergraduate Advising Office, received the professional staff award for her efforts toward increasing student engagement.
"Dana has done a terrific job with the LBS ambassador's program and promoting study abroad opportunities for students," Jarley said. "She has been critical to our efforts to promote student engagement at LBS while continuing to offer high-quality advising to students."
Anna Drury, administrative assistant III in the Dean's Office, received the classified staff award. She was commended for having a positive attitude while planning and executing school-wide events.
"Anni's 'can-do' attitude is unmistakable," Jarley said. "I also regularly receive praise for Anni from members of the community who have worked with her on planning LBS-related events."
Drury has been key to the success of the school's signature event, the Nevada Business Hall of Fame, Jarley added. "She does a terrific job ensuring that it maintains its reputation as the best awards dinner UNLV puts on each year."
Honorees are nominated by LBS faculty and staff and selected by the dean. The award winners will receive a plaque and a $500 cash award.
Recent School News
- Lied Institute to Host Housing Market Forum June 20
- International Ambassadors Set to Study in London This Summer
- CBER to Host Midyear Economic Conference
- LBS Alumni Chapter to Host Taking Care of Business Golf Tournament
- LBS Students Win International Finance Competition, Compete in Global Final
- First Assessment Meeting a 'Success'
- First Cohort of Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students Graduated
- UNLV Marketing Chapter Wins Big at International Collegiate Conference