Lee Business Faculty Publish Research Digest
The Lee Business School Research Digest is comprised of briefs of articles written by business faculty, many of which have been published in top business journals. The briefs highlight trends and issues in the researchers' respective academic disciplines, including marketing, management information systems, real estate, and economics.
Browse through the digest and find out how research produced by Lee Business faculty is helping address business and community needs.
Recent School News
- International Ambassadors Set to Study in London This Summer
- CBER to Host Midyear Economic Conference
- LBS Alumni Chapter to Host Taking Care of Business Golf Tournament
- LBS Students Win International Finance Competition, Compete in Global Final
- First Assessment Meeting a 'Success'
- First Cohort of Global Entrepreneurship Experience Students Graduated
- UNLV Marketing Chapter Wins Big at International Collegiate Conference
- Students Win $50 for Completing Course Evaluations