Chin-Chun (Vincent) Hsu, Ph.D., CMA.
Dr. Hsu received his Ph.D. in International Business from Saint Louis University. He is also an active Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and a member of Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
Dr. Hsu has written one accounting textbook, Cost Accounting – Management Approach, which enjoys a wide distribution among many colleges and universities in Taiwan and has gone through three editions. He also has translated one finance textbook, Essentials of Financial Management by George E. Pinches, from English to Chinese.
His research is in the areas of internationalization strategy of multinational enterprises, international entrepreneurship, global supply chain management, and methodological issues. He has published articles in academic journals such as Journal of International Business Studies, Management International Review, Thunderbird International Business Review, Journal of Business Research, OMEGA-International Journal of Management Science, International Journal of Production Research, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, International Journal of Logistics Management, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, and Multinational Business Review.
He is listed in United Who's Who and AcademicKeys Who's Who. He serves as an Editorial Review Board member of International Journal of Applied Management Science. He holds the Management Department Researcher of the Year Award for the year of 2007. He is the Highly Commended Award Winner at the Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2009 for his paper published in International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management.
Recent School News
- EMBA Program Welcomes Largest Cohort
- LBS International Ambassadors Set to Study in London This Summer
- Edward Coulson Named Director of Lied Institute for Real Estate Studies
- Lee Business School Announces 2013 Faculty Award Winners
- UNLV Teams Take Third Place in Governor's Cup Competition
- UNLV Student Groups Named Finalists in Governor's Cup Business Plan Competition
- LBS Honors Departmental Alumni of the Year
- 2014 LBS Course Syllabi Available Online